Boat2Trailer.com Shipping Policy
Our Shipping Methods
Boat2Trailer items are shipped from our warehouse location via USPS or SpeeDee Delivery. The 2 shipping methods for Boat2Trailer.com include the following:
Standard Mail (Orders Under $299) – $4.99 – $15.99 Arrival (2 – 5 Business Days)
Priority Mail (Orders Over $299) – Free (w/ code) Arrival (2 – 4 Business Days)
- Alaska and Hawaii Shipping: Orders over $299 have a flat rate shipping cost of $19.99 and orders under $299 Vary.
- Promotional Shipping Discounts: Additional discounts may apply for qualifying standard shipping orders during specific promotional periods.
Where does Boat2Trailer.com ship?
Boat2Trailer.com currently ships within the United States and Canada
When will my order ship?
Boat2Trailer.com shipping time includes processing and transit time. Any orders placed during business hours prior to 8 A.M. Central Time will be shipped same day, and orders processed after 8 A.M. will process and ship next business day.
Please Note: Business days are Monday to Friday and do not include Federal holidays within the United States, including Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, the day after Christmas, and New Years Day.
How can I track my order?
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information. The following applies:
- USPS and SpeeDee Delivery tracking information will be provided for shipping.
What if I didn’t receive my order?
If your package is updated as “Delivered” but you cannot locate it, please first check with neighbors and other household members as well as all areas around your address where it may have been delivered.
- Sometimes we will see a package returned to us as “Address Undeliverable.” In these circumstances, we will return and refund your item(s) upon receiving the shipment back to us. Please ensure your shipping address is able to receive deliveries from USPS.
- If your item is stolen or damaged, please contact us and we will help you file a claim with the carrier.
Can I cancel my order?
We usually can cancel an order once it is placed as long as it has not shipped (8A.M. shipments go out). In order to get your order to you as quickly as possible, processing begins right away, but If it falls after the 8 A.M. shipping time, you may contact us for a cancellation inquiry—however, we cannot guarantee cancellation.