To qualify and remain a Boat2Trailer Drotto Catch and Release Boat Latch Authorized Reseller, your business must adhere to this Boat2Trailer Drotto Catch and Release Boat Latch Authorized Reseller Policy at all times.
- Maintain Current Business Information & Disclose All Locations That Carry The Drotto Catch and Release Boat Latch. Maintain accurate and up-to-date company information and disclose all retail locations that carry throughout the term of your reseller relationship with Boat2Trailer.com. Qualifying retail locations can only be one of the following: your physical brick & mortar store(s).
- Sell on Approved Retail Website(s) Only. Must only take orders via publicly accessible ecommerce enabled web pages hosted on approved websites owned and operated by your company. Selling on 3rd party sites (eBay, Amazon, Alibaba, etc.), drop-ship accounts (Buy.com, Newegg.com, Overstock.com, etc.), classified sites (Craigslist.com, Facebook Marketplace, etc.) or direct messages on forums is strictly prohibited.
- Sell to Customer Within An Assigned Geographic Territory Only.
- Sell to Retail Consumers Only. You may not sell in bulk to B2B accounts, wholesalers, or freight forwarders/drop-shippers for other retailers. Sell to your end consumers only.
- Only Purchase Drotto Catch and Release Boat Latch Products Directly From Boat2Trailer. Do not buy Drotto Catch and Release Boat Latch products from other retailers, or from other sources not explicitly endorsed by Boat2Trailer.
- Only Sell Drotto Catch and Release Boat Latch Products in Original Packaging Do not alter original Drotto Catch and Release Boat Latch packaging in any way prior to reselling Drotto Catch and Release Boat Latch products. Removing Drotto Catch and Release Boat Latch products from packaging and reselling Drotto Catch and Release Boat Latch products in different packaging or under a different name is strictly prohibited.
- No Bundling Drotto Catch and Release Boat Latch Products Without Obtaining Permission. Must not re-SKU or bundle Drotto Catch and Release Boat Latch products in your online assortments & data feeds without receiving prior written permission from Boat2Trailer.
- Obey the Law, Abide by Policy Rules & Serve Customer Needs. Must comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations & policies related to advertising, sale, & marketing of Drotto Catch and Release Boat Latch products. Must provide a level of sales support & customer support for our customers that, at a minimum, demonstrate industry best practices. Failure to comply with all of the terms in Boat2Trailers Authorized Reseller Policy will result in suspension or termination of your account.
- Follow our “MAP” pricing guidelines. Any reseller failing to follow the MAP pricing given by Boat2Trailer will be in violation of the Reseller policy and or agreement and will be subject to termination of reseller privileges.
- There is a minimum 5 unit purchase on initial order.
- Payments must be mailed out and received in full prior to orders being shipped. There is no additional charge for payments by check or money order, but there is a 3% fee for credit or debit card payments.
- Once you have been “approved” to become a dealer, you will be contacted by Boat2Trailer with further instructions.